Service Call: $59.99
- A technician will perform a full inspection and evaluations of all your barbecue grill parts and components providing you with a complete diagnostic information about your barbecue grill performance and recommended cleaning and services.
- Grill parts and components such as burners, igniters, heat trays, cooking grates, gas control valves, regulators, gas connections, and control knobs will be inspected.
- Minor adjustments and corrections may be done during the service call appointment.
- A written estimate will be provided to you upon completion of the grill inspection indicating all parts and services required for your barbecue grill.
- The BBQ service call does not include cleaning and repairing.
- BBQ grill parts are extra.
Premium Cleaning: Starting at $149.00
- All main components of the barbecue grill will be removed and cleaned thoroughly using safe environmental cleaning products.
- The interior of the grill will be vacuumed, scrubbed, and washed as well, removing all major grease deposits and built up grime that obstructs the performance of the burners and the gas valves.
- The grease drip pan will be removed and washed.
- Side burners will be cleaned as well in the same manner.
- Gas control knobs will be examined and lubricated in the Process.
- The hood of the barbecue grill will be washed and cleaned from inside and outside.
- The exterior of the barbecue grill will be cleaned and polished with stainless steel polisher.
- New Parts and Installation are an additional cost.
Ultra Cleaning: Starting at $199.00
- Ultra cleaning as an intense cleaning of the barbecue grill and is performed in conjunction with the complete restoration of the barbecue grill when multiple major parts of the grill are replaced with new parts, there is an opportunity to reach and clean areas of the grill that otherwise cannot be cleaned.
- Main Parts of the barbecue grill such as burners, heat shields, cooking grates, and igniters will be replaced with new parts specific to the make and model of the grill. As a result, the grill is refurbished back to near new condition with optimal performance.
- New Parts are the additional cost.
Fire Pit Clean Out: $249.00
- Including Removal of Lava Rocks, Sands, or other filler materials and cleaning out the bottom of the fire pit, checking the gas control valve and the pipe connections for leaks. Check and test fire ring burner for clogging, rusting, and breakage.
Extra large 30" and/ Or extremely dirty grills may incur an additional cleaning fee of $50 Part and installation are an extra cost.